The 14 partners in the Pass Pass community thank you for visiting this digital Pass Pass services.
Hereunder, you will find the rules to which this digital Pass Pass services is subject in terms of intellectual property and the processing of personal information.
You are strongly advised to read them.
By visiting this digital Pass Pass services, you accept the conditions herein and you agree to adhere to the terms and conditions set out hereunder.
Hauts-de-France Mobilités, as the owner and party responsible for the site on behalf of the 14 Pass Pass partners, reserves the right to modify these conditions at any time.
Users undertake to review these conditions on a regular basis.
I - GENERAL INFORMATION
This digital Pass Pass services is the property of Hauts-de-France Mobilités.
Head office: Siège de Région Hauts-de-France – 151 Avenue du Président Hoover – 59555 Lille cedex
Publication Director: Franck DHERSIN
Senior Editor: Eric QUIQUET, as Hauts-de-France Mobilités Director
Creation: Conduent Business Solutions France (SAS) – Rue Claude Chappe – BP345 – 07503 Guilherand-Granges
Hosting: EasyNet (SAS) – 55 Avenue des Champs Pierreux – 92000 Nanterre
II - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1) Hauts-de-France Mobilités hereby advises Users of this digital Pass Pass services that various elements:
· Are protected by copyright legislation. This applies in particular to photographs, text, designs, animated sequences, etc.;
· And/or are protected by legislation relating to designs and models;
· And/or are protected by legislation relating to trademarks.
2) This digital Pass Pass services incorporates documents, text and visual elements that constitute protected works produced in-house and/or created by Conduent on behalf of Hauts-de-France Mobilités and/or created by third parties.
Therefore, the photographs, text, slogans, designs, images, animated sequences (with or without sound) and all works incorporated in the digital Pass Pass services are the property of Hauts-de-France Mobilités or third parties that have authorised Hauts-de-France Mobilités to use them.
3) The digital Pass Pass services in its entirety is defined as a database within the meaning of the European Directive of 11 March 1996 and its transposition into French legislation through the Act of 1 July 1998 (articles L.341-1 et seq. of the French intellectual property code) and constitutes in itself a work, of which the Hauts-de-France Mobilités is the author within the meaning of articles L.111-1 et seq. of the French intellectual property code. The design and development of the said digital Pass Pass services were carried out by Conduent on behalf of Hauts-de-France Mobilités and its partners.
4) Any reproduction, representation, adaptation, modification, incorporation, translation or commercialisation, in whole or in part, or secondary use of the digital Pass Pass services and the works that it comprises, through any process or via any medium whatsoever, in particular on digital network, paper and/or optical digital media, without the authorisation of Hauts-de-France Mobilités, is prohibited, aside from the exceptions set out in article L.122-5 of the French intellectual property code, and may constitute an infringement punishable with two years' imprisonment and a fine of €150,000.
· “Digital network” is understood to mean any computer network, whether open (Internet, WAP, etc.) or closed (Intranet, etc.), that enables users to access content via servers.
· “Optical digital medium” is understood to mean any magnetic, optical, digital or electronic recording medium (CD-ROM, DVD, CD-i, magnetic strip, diskette, memory card, microfilm, audio and video podcasts, etc.).
· “Paper medium” is understood to mean any printed material.
Reproduction, on paper or electronic media, of the digital Pass Pass services is permitted provided that this is strictly limited to personal use and excludes any use for advertising and/or commercial and/or information purposes and/or that it remains compliant with the provisions of article L.122-5 of the French intellectual property code.
III - PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
It is possible to visit the digital Pass Pass services without revealing your identity or any other personal information.
You have the right to access and rectify any personal information that you may communicate to the publisher, in accordance with French Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 pertaining to information systems and data protection. You can exercise this right by writing to Hauts-de-France Mobilités at the following address: Siège de Région Hauts-de-France – 151 Avenue du Président Hoover – 59555 Lille cedex – France.
Hauts-de-France Mobilités undertakes to respect your privacy and to protect the information that you communicate to it.
Unless stipulated to the contrary on the data entry form, the personal information collected on the digital Pass Pass services is intended exclusively for non-commercial use by Hauts-de-France Mobilités and its Pass Pass partners. The said information is confidential; it will therefore be treated as such and will not be disclosed to third parties.
Hauts-de-France Mobilités takes all appropriate precautions to preserve the integrity and confidentiality of information and to prevent its disclosure to any unauthorised third parties.
IV - HYPERLINKS
Hauts-de-France Mobilités authorises the creation of hyperlinks to the digital Pass Pass servicess of partners and other organisations associated with the Pass Pass project. Consequently, digital Pass Pass servicess that do not comply with these conditions are excluded, along with those that publish content and information that is illegal, controversial, pornographic, xenophobic or that may, more broadly speaking, be offensive to the general public. The mere fact of conducting an activity (public or private) does not in itself justify the creation of a link. Nevertheless, Hauts-de-France Mobilités must be informed within ten days of a link being created.
The creation of any links outside the aforementioned scope must be subject to express authorisation from Hauts-de-France Mobilités on behalf of the Pass Pass partners.
Under no circumstances may Hauts-de-France Mobilités be held liable for the content or products and services offered on digital Pass Pass servicess to which the digital Pass Pass services finds itself linked either via hyperlinks or any other type of link.
V - COOKIES
1) What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file saved on the hard drive of your computer, tablet or smartphone by your web browser when you visit a digital Pass Pass services, subject to your agreement or in the absence of an objection on your part.
2) What is the purpose of cookies installed by the digital Pass Pass services?
When you login and use the digital Pass Pass services, the digital Pass Pass services may, depending on your settings, install various cookies enabling the digital Pass Pass services to recognise your device's web browser.
These cookies are used for the purposes set out below, according to your preferences, which you can express and modify at any time via the software settings for the web browser that you use to access the digital Pass Pass services.
Only the party that installs a cookie can read or modify the information that it contains.
Cookies installed by the digital Pass Pass services serve to:
- - Adapt the presentation of the digital Pass Pass services to suit the display preferences for your device (language, display resolution, operating system, etc.) during your use of the digital Pass Pass services, according to the hardware and browser software available on your device;
- - Compile statistics and measurements relating to frequency of visits and use of the various components of the digital Pass Pass services (headings and content visited, navigation within the digital Pass Pass services, etc.), so as to improve the content and ergonomics of the digital Pass Pass services;
- - Store information relating to forms that you have completed during use of the digital Pass Pass services (registration or access to your account);
- - Adapt the informational content of the digital Pass Pass services according to your interests and preferences, as inferred, declared or resulting from your navigation of the digital Pass Pass services.
The digital Pass Pass services installs session cookies (whose lifespan is limited to the duration of the login session) and persistent cookies (which have an expiry date that exceeds the duration of the login session).
Session cookies are active only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain stored on the hard drive of your device after your browser has been closed, until you or your browser software delete them, either after a set period or at any time.
3) Your preferences with regard to cookies
More information on expressing or modifying your preferences with regard to cookies can be found in the help section of your browser:
The Pass Pass digital Pass Pass services primarily uses “technical” cookies required to ensure that the digital Pass Pass services operates smoothly. If you refuse to allow cookies to be stored on your device, or if you delete those that have been stored, you will no longer benefit from certain functions that are required in order to browse certain sections of the digital Pass Pass services.
Where applicable, the Pass Pass publisher assumes no liability for any consequences relating to degraded operation of the digital Pass Pass services as a result of it not being possible to store or consult the cookies required for correct operation because you have refused or deleted the said cookies.
VI - LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You assume full and sole liability for your use of the digital Pass Pass services. Hauts-de-France Mobilités may not be held liable for direct or indirect prejudice, in particular material damage, loss of data or programs, or financial losses, resulting from the use of this digital Pass Pass services or digital Pass Pass servicess that are linked to it.
Hauts-de-France Mobilités reserves the right to modify and update these legal notices and all of the elements and products presented on the digital Pass Pass services, without prior notice. These modifications apply in their entirety to all digital Pass Pass services users, who should refer to these general conditions every time they log in to the digital Pass Pass services.
VII - STATISTICAL DATA FOR TRACKING
Hauts-de-France Mobilités uses connection data to generate viewing statistics (type of browser, number of visitors, pages visited, etc.) in order to optimise the digital Pass Pass services in terms of content and navigation. This information is not transmitted to third parties.
VIII - DISPUTES
Any disputes must be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Lille.