Changes to Transpole pricing
Network(s) : Ilévia (MEL)
- The pricing of the Transpole network has changed with effect from 1 August 2018.
- Single-journey tickets are now valid for one hour; during that time, journeys may be interrupted, and connections and return trips are permitted. A journey can also be completed after the hour is over, provided that the last validation occurs within one hour of the first validation.
- Recipients of CMU-C or AME benefits are entitled to preferential rates.
- These changes are linked to an increase in all Transpole fares, with single-journey tickets increasing from €1.60 to €1.65 and adult (age 26-64) monthly season tickets increasing from €56 to €58.
- This increase is in line with inflation and is needed to ensure optimum quality of service and development of the network. We remind you that passengers pay only one-third of the cost of travel, with the remaining two-thirds being financed by the Lille metropolitan council (MEL).